To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- LedgerX Approved by CFTC as First Derivatives Clearing Organization for Fully Collateralized Swap Contracts Potentially Settling in Bitcoin
- SEC Declines to Prosecute Issuer of Digital Tokens That Violated US Securities Laws
- Bitcoin Exchange and Operator Charged With Money Laundering
- CFTC Settles With Alleged Spoofer Two Years After CME Group Exchanges First Resolved Disciplinary Actions for Same Conduct
- Trader Settles COMEX Disciplinary Actions for Failure to Supervise Employee's Purported Spoofing Activity
- Four Broker-Dealers Agree to Pay Aggregate Fine of US $4.75 Million to FINRA and Various Exchanges for Allegedly Violating SEC Market Access Rule