To read this week's Bridging the Week, click here.
- UK-Based Subsidiary of US Bank Fined UK £34.5 Million for Not Reporting Certain Derivatives Transactions as Required
- Jury Finds Former Bank Executive Guilty of Front-Running Client in 2011 $3.5 Billion Currency Trades
- US Treasury Recommends Regulatory Improvements to Enhance Asset Management Industry
- A New Co-Director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement Provides Insight into Priorities; Distributed Ledger Space Within Focus
- CME Group Exchanges Resolve Disciplinary Actions Alleging Wash Trades and Disruptive Practices