To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Form BE-10 Filing Deadline Extended
- Delaware Supreme Court Holds That Plaintiffs Must Specifically Plead Non-Exculpated Claims Against Disinterested Directors in Transaction Under Entire Fairness Review to Survive Motion to Dismiss
- Former Olympic Games Sponsor Settles With SEC for $25 Million Over FCPA Violations
- Second Circuit Dismisses Suit Over FBI’s Wiretapping of Marital Conversations in Securities Fraud Investigation
- UK PRA Consults on Application of Resolution Stays to Third-Country Agreements
- ESMA Calls for EMIR Modifications to UCITS Directive