To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- Delaware Amends Its Corporate Law to Prohibit Fee-Shifting, Approve Exclusive Forum Provisions and Facilitate At-The-Market Offerings
- SEC Division of Corporation Finance Issues New C&DIs Relating to New "Regulation A+"
- CFTC's Division of Market Oversight Issues Updated Guidebook for Part 20 Reports
- CFTC's Division of Market Oversight to Hold Public Roundtable Regarding Made Available To Trade Determinations
- FIA Market Technology Division Releases Recommendations to Prepare for Leap Second Event
- Massachusetts Federal Jury Convicts Amateur Golfer for Insider Trading
- Final Rules Concerning the Restrictions Imposed On the Retail Distribution of CoCos and Other Regulatory Capital Instruments
- UK FCA Publishes Latest "Market Watch" Newsletter