To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- CFTC Approves Final Rule Eliminating Certain Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements for Trade Option End-Users
- CFTC Extends No Action Relief for SEFs With Respect to Certain Uncleared Swaps Transactions
- CFTC Issues No Action Relief for EU-Based DCOs Authorized to Operate in EU
- EU Commission Adopts Delegated Regulation on Abusive Practices and Suspicious Orders and Transactions Under MAR
- European Commission Adopts Equivalence Decision in Regards to US CFTC-Registered CCPs
- Draft RTS on Risk-Mitigation Procedures for OTC Derivatives Not Cleared by CCPs Published by EU Supervisory Authorities