To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- SEC Adopts Amendment to Shorten Settlement Cycle for Securities Transactions
- FINRA Seeks Comment on Engagement Programs
- Anti-Money Laundering: FCA Releases Draft Guidance on PEPs for Consultation
- HM Government to Create Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision
- Anti-Money Laundering: JMLSG Opens Consultation on Proposed Revisions to Part I of Its Guidance
- UK Government Responds to House of Lords EU Committee Report on Brexit and Financial Services