To read the online Digest, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- SEC Division of Corporation Finance Issues New and Updated C&DIs on Omission of Financial Information from Draft Registration Statements
- Speech From the Office of the Investor Advocate Addresses FASB's Proposals Regarding the Definition of Materiality
- SEC and Staff Issue Interpretative Guidance on Revenue Recognition
- DOL Proposes 18-Month Extension of Transition Period for Compliance With ERISA Fiduciary Investment Advice Rule
- New FCA Web Page on Position Limits for Commodity Derivative Contracts Under MiFID II
- European Commission Adopts Delegated Regulation Mending MiFID II Systematic Internalizer Definition