To read the Digest online, click here.
This week's issue addresses the following topics:
- FINRA Requests Comment on Proposed Pilot Program to Study Changes to Corporate Bond Block Trade Dissemination
- SEC Approves FINRA Rule Change to Permit the Use of Electronic Signatures for Discretionary Accounts
- CFTC to Hold an Open Commission Meeting on April 23
- FCA Extends Notifications Deadline for Temporary Permission Regime to May 30
- FCA Publishes Market Watch Newsletter on Transaction Reporting Issues and Market Conduct