Katten will present the webinar “Critical Success Factors for Clinically Integrated Networks” at 11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday, December 4. Partners Laura Keidan Martin and Joseph Willey will join representatives from Valence Health for a discussion of the critical success factors for clinically integrated networks (CINs), as well as the legal and business hurdles providers need to navigate as they pursue CIN strategies. The program will:
- Identify CIN critical success factors, including effective governance, care collaboration, provider incentives and payor contracting strategies.
- Explain legal issues associated with CIN structure participation agreements, health information technology contracts, data sharing and payor contractor strategy.
- Highlight effective payor contracting strategy and provider incentives.
- Discuss the “nuts and bolts” of building successful CINs, including actionable, real-time data across the entire network.
- Explain the power of combining clinical and financial data and the importance of metrics.
- Specify the keys to a successful accountable care organization under the Medicare Shared Savings Program.