Kumar Tewari, partner and head of the London Banking team, and Real Estate senior associate Timothy Dodd will participate in the "Disputes in the Luxury Hotel Sector: How to Avoid Them and How to Manage Them?" webinar, hosted by the ILHA on Monday, February 7. The webinar will explore the legal environment hotels are operating in as they come out of the pandemic and shore up their positions while finances remain rocky.
Speakers will discuss such topics as:
- The importance of relationships
- The most frequent areas of friction
- How are contracts different, depending on the brands
- How to work to find settlement and avoid going to war
- The role of confidentiality
View and listen to the “Disputes in the Luxury Hotel Sector: How to Avoid Them and How to Manage Them?” recording.