Financial Markets and Funds partners David Dickstein, Christian Hennion and Richard Marshall will co-present a hands-on, practical webinar titled, "Form CRS — A Practical Workshop to Get It Done," from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. (ET) and 11:00 to 12:00 p.m. (CT) on Wednesday, March 4.
The webinar will guide registered investment advisors and broker-dealers on how to complete Form CRS, a form that requires investment advisers and broker-dealers to provide retail investors with simple, easy-to-understand summary information about the nature of their relationship with the investment adviser or broker-dealer.
Form CRS cannot be filed until May 1 and must be completed within a short, two-month window. Broker-dealers and investment advisers need to consider whether they need to file the form and understand the various challenges that come with completing it.
The webinar will address:
- Which clients need to receive Form CRS and how should it be delivered?
- How can the required content be condensed into two pages?
- How should the difficult "conversation starters" be answered?
- How can the liability risks be mitigated?
- How does Form CRS harmonize with other required filings?
For more information about the "Form CRS – A Practical Workshop to Get It Done" webinar, contact Emily Cunniff or call +1.312.577.8147.