Katten will present its 10th annual Women's In-House Counsel and Compliance Officer program, "Hot Topics in Health Care Law and Compliance," at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24. Panelists, including national Health Care practice co-chairs Lisa Atlas Genecov and Laura Keidan Martin; Privacy, Data and Cybersecurity practice co-head Megan Hardiman; and Health Care partner Cheryl Camin Murray, will discuss:
- lessons learned from the Forest Park Medical Center convictions under the federal Travel Act and state commercial bribery laws;
- the bidding war between PE and health systems for physician practices;
- co-location arrangements;
- patient assistance programs;
- explosion of rep/warranty insurance in transactions;
- antitrust enforcement targeting anti-poaching agreements;
- use of mobile devices in health care delivery; and
- social media and HIPAA compliance.
For more information, contact Beth Knapp.