Bill Dudine, a partner in the Government and Public Finance practice, will chair the "P3 Financing – Adapting Funding Mechanisms to Changing Politics & Economics" panel discussion at 11:35 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, June 14. Panelists will discuss such questions as:
- What impact could changes to tax laws, such as softening of safe harbor rules, have on tax exempt financings?
- How will tax lowering proposals, the phasing out of AMT and rising rate environmental impact debt financing and investor demand?
- What is the future of availability payments and how will this impact the project pipeline?
- Will rising cost of capital have a significant impact on project selection?
- Can revenue/volume based payment models achieve investment grade credit ratings?
- Do the risks, costs and credit metrics make revenue/volume based payment models uneconomical versus availability payment models?
- Are there projects/assets that can only be financed if an availability based payment model is used?