(LONDON) Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP announced today that 12 attorneys were recognized across seven practice areas as part of The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2017, the leading guide to law firms in the UK. Additionally, Katten was recommended as a "Top-Tier Firm" in the area of Real Estate – Commercial Property – Commercial Property – Hotels and Leisure.
The following practice areas and attorneys were acknowledged in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2017 guide:
- Corporate and Commercial – Financial Services – Financial Services: Carolyn H. Jackson, David A. Brennand, Nathaniel Lalone, and Neil Robson
- Corporate and Commercial – M&A – Mid-Market: Paul Rosen, Philip Watkins, and Terry Green
- Finance – Derivatives and Structured Products: Carolyn H. Jackson, David A. Brennand, Nathaniel Lalone, and Neil Robson
- Human Resources – Employment – Employers and Senior Executives – Employment – Employers: Christopher Hitchins
- Real Estate – Commercial Property – Commercial Property – General
- Real Estate – Commercial Property – Commercial Property – Hotels and Leisure: Gavin Vollans, Peter Sugden, and Terry Green
- Real Estate – Property Finance: Gavin Vollans, Michael Speranza, Peter Englund, Peter Sugden, and Terry Green
The Legal 500 Series is widely acknowledged as the world's largest legal referral guide. More than 250,000 corporate counsel are surveyed and interviewed globally each year. The Legal 500 is an independent guide, and firms and individuals are recommended purely on merit. It is the only guide to truly reflect the needs of corporate counsel by focusing on the strength in depth of the teams (practice and associates) rather than simply list individual partners.