(CHICAGO) Katten announced today that it received 14 attorney rankings and six practice rankings in the 2022 edition of Chambers Global. The Chambers Global Guide ranks the top lawyers and law firms in over 200 jurisdictions across the world.
Structured Finance and Securitization practice co-chair Anna-Liza B. Harris and partner Christopher DiAngelo, also the managing partner of Katten’s New York office, received the highest individual rankings possible in the Capital Markets: Securitisation practice areas. Structured Finance partner Stephen B. Esko, Financial Markets and Funds partner Carl Kennedy, and Investment Management and Funds practice co-chair Allison Yacker made their debut on the global tables in the Securitisation: CMBS, Derivatives and Hedge Funds categories, respectively. The firm was also named to the Hedge Funds and Bankruptcy/Restructuring tables for the first time in the global guide.
The Katten attorneys individually recognized are:
- Capital Markets: Securitisation: ABS (USA) – Christopher DiAngelo, Howard Schickler, Joseph P. Topolski
- Capital Markets: Securitisation: CMBS (USA) – Stephen B. Esko
- Capital Markets: Securitisation: RMBS (USA) – Christopher DiAngelo
- Capital Markets: Securitisation: Tax (USA) – Anna-Liza B. Harris
- Derivatives (USA) – Gary DeWaal, Kevin Foley, Carl Kennedy
- Derivatives: Mainly Regulatory (USA) – Gary DeWaal, Kevin Foley
- Hedge Funds (USA) – Henry Bregstein, Allison Yacker
- Tax (UK) – Charlotte Sallabank