Katten will hold the firm's annual Financial Services Litigation Symposium on Thursday, October 27 at 8:30 a.m. The half-day symposium will feature discussions on current regulatory enforcement and litigation issues facing the financial services industry. This year's issues and hot topics will include:
- algorithmic trading/electronic systems;
- large options position reporting;
- spoofing, manipulation and disruptive trading;
- fixed income;
- collateral consequences of regulatory settlements;
- litigations involving whistleblowers, arbitrability and general jurisdiction; and
- hedge funds/managed accounts infected by Ponzi schemes or insider trading.
Panelists will offer practical insight to in-house counsel and other legal and financial services professionals on what affected parties might do to address each of these developing issues.