Kattison Avenue examines the latest topics in advertising law affecting today’s advertisers, advertising and promotions agencies, technology developers, content producers and entertainment companies.
In this issue:
- Second Circuit Puts the Focus on Search-Term Restrictions in 1-800 Contacts Decision
- A Highlights Reel on NIL Rights for Student Athletes
- The Children’s Advertising Review Unit Modernizes its Guidelines for Responsible Advertising
- The Rest of the Story: Update on Puma ‘Roar Mark’ Trademark Dispute
- New FTC Rules Leave Contemporary NAD/NARB Questions Unanswered
To read the full newsletter, click here.