Several publications, including The American Lawyer, The Bond Buyer, Bloomberg BNA and The Deal, published articles regarding the recent arrival of James Normile, Patricia Mollica, William Dudine, Alexander Deland, and Catriona Morgan at Katten’s New York office.
After seeking out a firm that offered a stronger emphasis on public finance, Jim Normile stated that, "We are really excited to be here at Katten." Being able to leverage the group's long history of representing issuers, borrowers and investment bankers locally and nationally, Jim added, "One of the nice things about Katten is most of their public finance work is outside of New York [and] it's more nationwide. . . . They do the same kind of big infrastructure deals in the Midwest that we have done here in New York. [But] where we think we can add value to each other is in the infrastructure, P3 area." With the new administration’s interest in revamping the nation's infrastructure, there could be new opportunities on the horizon. Jim stated, "We're just waiting to see what [the president] comes up with. I think there are a number of programs that he could support that would encourage private sector investment, but we just haven’t seen it yet."
- “Public Finance Vet Brings 5-Person Team To Katten Muchin,” Law360, April 14, 2017
- "Katten Takes on Winston & Strawn's Public Finance Group," The American Lawyer, April 6, 2017
- "Katten Takes Five Lead Attorneys from Winston and Expands NY Practice," The Bond Buyer, April 5, 2017
- "Moves," Bloomberg BNA, April 6, 2017
- "Wake Up Call," Bloomberg BNA, April 7, 2017
- "Movers & Shakers," The Deal, April 6, 2017