Partner Michael Callahan will co-present "Scope of State Peer Review Statutory Privileges beyond Hospital Medical Staffs—Peer Review in Physician Groups, ACOs, CINs and PHOs" during the AHLA's Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute on Wednesday, February 1 at 12:30 p.m. The presentation will explore:
- state peer review privilege laws and other statutes regarding hospital medical staff committees (sometimes ASCs and SHFs);
- peer review privilege waivers;
- hospital-affiliated physician group protections;
- PSO case studies and the AHRQ process;
- peer review's impact on risk reduction and patient; and
- quality metrics for payers.
For more information, click here.
To view the presentation slides, click here.