Katten will present the "Post-Election Tax-Efficient Investing for Sophisticated Investors, Family Offices, Wealth Advisors, Distributors and Alternative Asset Managers" webinar on Thursday, November 19 at 1:30 p.m. ET. The interactive virtual discussion will cover a broad range of topics and includes a fireside chat with John Brennan, former Director of the CIA and recent author of Undaunted: My Fight Against America’s Enemies, At Home and Abroad, who will share his views about national and homeland security implications of the election outcome.
The program includes:
- 1:30–2:30 p.m.: What You Need to Know Now! — Estate & Gift Taxes, Federal, State & Local Taxes, Re-Domiciliation
- 2:40–3:10 p.m.: Fireside Chat — John Brennan, Former Director of the CIA
- 3:20–4:20 p.m.: What You Need to Know Now! — PPLI, PPVA, GVAs, ICOLI, IDFs
- 4:30–5:30 p.m.: Post-Program Networking Virtual Reception
Additional speakers include:
- Henry Bregstein, Chair, Alternative Products, Financial Markets and Funds, Katten
- Jill Darrow, Partner, Transactional Tax Planning, Katten
- Ronni Davidowitz, Partner, Private Wealth, Katten
- Perry Lerner, Chairman & CEO, Crown Global Insurance, Group, LLC
- Robert Richardt, CPA, Partner, CohnReznick LLP
- Saul Rudo, Chair, Transactional Tax Department, Transactional Tax Planning, Katten
This event is co-sponsored by CohnReznick LLP, Crown Global Insurance Group, LLC, Galaxy Realty Capital, Mercury Capital Advisors and SALI Funds Services.
Space is limited. Please contact Katten Webinar Support for more information.
This event is closed to the media. If you are a member of the media and have questions about this event, please contact Jacquelyn Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org.