Partner Louis Glaser will participate in the webinar “Practical and Compliant Solutions for Issues in Evolving Hospital/Physician Affiliations” on Wednesday, November 6. The presentation will address the following topics:
- Evolution and current trends in physician compensation design;
- Determining the fair market value of non-productivity compensation and incentives, including cost savings, call pay, administrative services/co-management, and efficiency, quality and outcomes measures;
- Finding and analyzing comparability data;
- Examining the extent of practice operating losses and subsidies
- Best practices for analyzing employed physician referral data and leakage;
- Proper drafting and enforcement of employment agreement clauses regarding steerage of business to the health system components; and
- Properly valuing physician practices in light of evolving compensation systems.
To view the presentation slides, click here.