Partners Laura Keidan Martin, Dawn Canty, Megan Hardiman and Jennifer Ryan will speak during Katten's Seventh Annual Women's In-House Counsel and Compliance Officer Program on Thursday, July 21 at 4:30 p.m. Their presentation, "Tackling the Tough Issues in Health Care Law and Compliance," will cover the following topics:
- a refresher on the False Claims Act (FCA);
- Escobar and its impact on the 7th Circuit law;
- practical pointers for reducing risk;
- internal compliance enforcement with top executives and board members;
- tips for developing a Data Incident Response Plan (DIR Plan); and
- practical pointers for internal compliance enforcement with restrictive covenants.
To view the presentation slides, click here.