A pair of Katten attorneys will participate as panelists at the Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals' Chicago Chapter's discussion on Tuesday, April 21 at 5:30 p.m. (CT). Claudia Allen, co-chair of the Corporate Governance practice, and Lawrence Levin, co-head of the Chicago Securities practice, will provide their insights on how companies may be affected by proxy developments and how they can successfully address them.
The program will focus on the following areas:
- will proxy access become universal?;
- early predictions for the 2015 proxy season;
- trends in shareholder activism;
- exclusive forum bylaw/charter management proposals;
- is it too late to negotiate shareholder proposals for your 2015 annual meetings?;
- communicating with your shareholders during the proxy season; and
- dealing with ISS and Glass Lewis recommendations.
For more information, click here.