Katten will sponsor ABS Vegas 2015, the largest capital markets conference in the world.
Partner Stanford Renas will participate in the panel "CLOs and Leveraged Loans 101" at 3:00 p.m. (PT) on Sunday, February 8. Discussion topics will include:
- General market trends for both CLOs and leveraged Loans
- Where we are post-crisis (CLO 2.0) vs. pre-crisis (CLO 1.0) from a standpoint of manager access to the market (number of managers that have issued 2.0 deals)
- Manager consolidation
- Loan issuance volume
- New-money issuance/LBO activity
- Maturity wall issues
- The role of the Total Return Swap
Partner Chris DiAngelo will participate in the panel "GSEs 'The Right Now': Conservatorship in Transition" at 2:35 p.m.(PT) on Monday, February 9. Topics to be covered include:
- Loan limits
- G fees
- FHFA near term actions and impact on PLS
- Single security and CSP
Partner Seth Messner will participate in a discussion of "Single Family Rental Securitization" at 1:30 p.m. (PT) on Tuesday, February 10. The panel will address the following questions:
- Is this a sustainable asset class? If so, why?
- Funding via securitization vs. other funding options
- Dissecting the latest completed and upcoming deals: What are the mechanics; obstacles; expectations and results so far?