Seth Messner, a partner in the Structured Finance and Securitization practice, will participate in the "Frontline Perspectives Hybrid Panel: Reverse Mortgage Securitizations" panel at 4:00 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, April 26. The in-person event, also to be presented virtually, will feature panelists from leading firms in the reverse mortgage market as well as a legal firm perspective, with topics including:
- A forecast of origination growth and primary investment risks
- The increasing complexity of deal structures and collateral
- Unprecedentedly high prepayments and when to expect burnout
- Deal performance in the COVID era and evolving credit profiles
- Perspectives on managing funding during market volatility
Learn more about the "U.S. RMBS Frontline Perspectives Panel: Reverse Mortgage Securitizations" event.