Katten partners Lawrence Levin, Elliot Press and Richard Zelichov will join representatives from Ernst & Young LLP and Georgeson Inc. for a webcast discussion of key developments and trends impacting public companies in the 2014 Annual Report and Proxy Season at 12:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, December 10. Discussion topics will include:
- Dodd-Frank rulemaking developments impacting disclosure;
- Attacks on proxy statement compensation disclosure and how to avoid being a target;
- Strategically preparing for pre-proxy-filing board and committee meetings;
- Proxy advisory firm policy updates;
- Shareholder activism and "hot" shareholder proposals for 2014;
- SEC legal and accounting review hot buttons; and
- Financial reporting developments.