Katten partners Lawrence Levin, Jonathan Weiner and Richard Zelichov will join representatives from Ernst & Young LLP and Georgeson Inc. for a webinar discussion of key developments and trends impacting public companies in the 2015 annual report and proxy season at 12:00 p.m. (CT) on Thursday, December 11. Discussion topics will include:
- Dodd-Frank and other rulemaking developments impacting Form 10-K and proxy disclosure;
- attacks on proxy statement disclosure and how to avoid being a litigation target;
- strategically preparing for your pre-proxy-filing board and committee meetings;
- proxy advisory firm policy updates and SEC guidance;
- shareholder activism and “hot” shareholder proposals for 2015;
- SEC legal and accounting review hot buttons; and
- financial reporting developments.
To watch this presentation, click here.