Brandon Hadley, an attorney in the Structured Finance and Securitization practice, will participate in a pair of panel discussions. On Thursday, April 30 at 8:30 a.m. (ET), Brandon will present during the pre-conference workshop, "A Securitization Market Primer," which will focus on the following areas:
- terminology and key concepts including structures overview (cash flow/waterfall private vs. public deals);
- internal infrastructure and counterparties required to complete a securitization;
- how does the rating process work?;
- market volume/hurdles;
- post-Dodd Frank;
- market conditions; and
- current scope and size.
On Friday, May 1 at 11:30 a.m. (ET), Brandon also will speak on the "Anatomy of a Commercial PPA Securitization: Dissecting the Deal" panel, which will answer some of the following questions:
- what infrastructure is required in order for a commercial developer to issue a securitization?;
- what cash flows and collateral are available to secure the financing?;
- what is the optimal ownership structure for the issuer, the sponsor and the owner of the actual solar systems and PPAs/leases?; and
- should they all be combined in a single issuer or should they be separated?.
For more information, click here.