Partner Lawrence Levin will speak at IPO Bootcamp on Tuesday, April 6.
Topics that will be discussed at the event include:
- The current state of the market and the anticipated future
- Requirements for going public and what you need to do: filing requirements, due diligence, picking advisors, structuring your board, filling out management, etc.
- Choosing an exchange: What to look for and why it makes a difference
- Preparing for an IPO from a legal perspective addressed by SEC counsel
- What to expect once you're public: financial reporting, corporate governance, systems and reporting, etc.