(WASHINGTON, DC) Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP announced today that seven of its attorneys have been named to the 2012 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list.
“This designation is a well-deserved one for these attorneys; it speaks to the strength of our real estate, environmental and litigation practices in Washington, DC,” said Vincent A. F. Sergi, Katten’s national managing partner.
Katten attorneys listed among the 2012 Washington, DC Super Lawyers include:
- Joshua G. Berman (Criminal Defense/White Collar, Business Litigation, Health Care)
- Glen Donath (Criminal Defense/White Collar, Business Litigation, Health Care)
- Wendy L. Fields (Real Estate)
- Roger P. Furey (Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Charles H. Knauss (Environmental, Environmental Litigation, Energy & Natural Resources)
- S. Scott Morrison (Real Estate)
- Steven P. Solow (Criminal Defense/White Collar, Environmental, Environmental Litigation)
Super Lawyers is a rating service that selects outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.