Katten will host "A Practical Guide to The Stark Final Rule: Physician Compensation Arrangement Opportunities and Compliance Pitfalls" webinar on Thursday, January 7 at noon CT. Featuring Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) senior technical advisor Lisa Ohrin Wilson, Katten Health Care practice co-chair Laura Keidan Martin and Katten Health Care associate Ramana Rameswaran, the presenters will cover and provide insight on the following topics:
- Overview of and tips for compliance with new exceptions for Value Based Arrangements
- New special rules on the “volume or value” standard and additional compensation options under the new regulation
- Revised fair-market value (FMV) and new commercial reasonableness definitions and practical impact
- Clarification of policy and revisions to rules on group practice productivity bonuses and profit shares
- New exceptions for limited amounts of cash remuneration and cybersecurity technology donations
- Remediating non-compliance under the Final Rule
If you are a member of the media and have questions about this event, please contact Jacquelyn Heard at email@example.com.