Kristin Achterhof, co-head of the Advertising, Marketing and Promotions practice, will serve as the moderator for the "BAA Government & Legal Affairs Update" webinar on Thursday, June 23 at 2:00 p.m. (ET). The following Katten attorneys will serve as panelists: Doron Goldstein, co-head of the Advertising, Marketing and Promotions practice; Michael Dorfman, Intellectual Property partner; Michael Justus, Intellectual Property partner; Jessica Garrett, Intellectual Property associate; and Jeffrey Wakolbinger, Intellectual Property associate. The panel topics will include:
- federal and state regulatory developments;
- NAD and self-regulatory developments;
- an update on patent litigation in the advertising space;
- Lanham Act and false advertising litigation update;
- and privacy developments.
For more information, click here.