Carolyn Jackson, a partner in the Financial Services practice, will host a webinar,"Cross-Border Security-Based Swap Transactions: Regulatory Updates for 2016 and Beyond" on Tuesday, December 15 at 12:00 p.m. (ET). Carolyn will review past regulations and discuss the nuances and importance of the changed rules. She will discuss the implications of the new rules for cross-border security-based swap transactions, and share best practices in identifying and mitigating risk in cross-border security-based swap transactions.
- An overview of Title VII of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Security-based swap (SBS) transactions updates
- De minimis counting requirements
- De minimis exceptions
- External business conduct requirements
- Framework for external business conduct
- SBS trade execution
- Scope and limitation of the rules
- Costs and benefits of the proposed rules
- Regulatory developments
- Risk mitigation and compliance
For more information or to register for the webinar, click here.