Katten will present "Family Office Investing in 2023: An Early Look at New Goals and Challenges" at 2:00 p.m. (CT) on Tuesday, April 25. The virtual program, moderated by Katten Corporate partner Roger Griesmeyer and including Mergers and Acquisitions partner Jeffrey Patt as a panelist, will involve a conversation on current investing goals and challenges for professionals in family offices, with panelists discussing topics including:
- Governance Considerations — Board Rights, Observers, Protective Provisions and Indemnification
- Co-Investing With Strategic Investors vs. Venture Funds
- Side Letters — Major Investor Status and Publicity Considerations
- An Equity Investor's Perspective on Venture Debt Developments
- Investment Strategies in the Current Economic Climate
For more information, contact Jenny Delatorre.