Partner Michael Callahan will present "Final Medicare Medical Staff Conditions of Participation: What Should Be in Your Bylaws" on Monday, April 13. The program will focus on the following areas:
- hospital governing boards;
- what practitioners can be appointed as members of hospital medical staff;
- options to create a single, unified and integrated medical staff in a multi-hospital system;
- hospital board and staff interactions;
- medical staff voting processes;
- options to create a separate medical staff;
- serving different patient populations and other unique circumstances; and
- who can order hospital outpatient services.
To view the presentation slides, click here.
For more information, click here.