Michael Callahan, of counsel with Katten's Health Care team, will present the "How to Respond to a Regulator's Demand for PSWP" webinar on Tuesday, January 28 at noon CT. Part one of a two-part series will provide:
- an overview of the key privilege provisions of the Patient Safety Act and how they apply to such demands;
- a review of what information can and cannot be considered Patient Safety Work Product (PSWP);
- a review of the CMS stated position on whether it can demand PSWP;
- what are the best practices and options on how to anticipate a governmental demand and how to respond; and
- a review of how PSWP can be disclosed without losing the privilege protections.