Partner Michael Callahan will present "Injury Prevention: CMS Updates: What Must Go Into Your Bylaws" on Thursday, April 23 at 9:00 a.m. (CT). The program will focus on the following areas:
- hospital governing boards;
- what practitioners can be appointed as members of hospital medical staff;
- options to create a single, unified and integrated medical staff in a multi-hospital system;
- hospital board and staff interactions;
- medical staff voting processes;
- options to create a separate medical staff;
- serving different patient populations and other unique circumstances;
- impact on bylaws; and
- who can order hospital outpatient services.
To view the presentation slides, click here.
For more information, click here.