(LONDON) Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP announced today that 14 attorneys and six practice areas were named to The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2024 guide.
The firm achieved the highest ranking possible in the Corporate: M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m category and was recognized as a "Firm to Watch" in Restructuring & Insolvency, a distinction that recognizes new and growing practices. The other recognized practice areas are Derivatives and Structured Products, Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory, Hospitality and Leisure, and Property Finance.
Partner Charlotte Sallabank was named a "Leading Individual" in the Corporate Tax category for the fourth time and the third year in a row. This distinction spotlights true market leaders in the tax sector.
"I'm thrilled that our London practices and practitioners are getting the recognition they deserve, after years of dedicated client service in the sectors they serve," said Christopher Hitchins, managing partner of Katten's London office. "It is especially pleasing to see that our new rankings in M&A and Restructuring and Insolvency reflect our strategic focus on financial services clients and transactional work."
Additionally, the following attorneys were recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2024 guide:
- Corporate: M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m — Partners Chris Harrison, Edward A. Tran, Oliver Williams, Senior Associate David Wood and Associates Omar Malek and Alex Taylor
- Hospitality and Leisure — Partner Gavin Vollans and Senior Associate Martyn Strong
- Derivatives and Structured Products — Partners Carolyn H. Jackson, Nathaniel Lalone, Neil Robson and Senior Associate Christopher Collins
- Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory — Partners Carolyn H. Jackson, Nathaniel Lalone and Neil Robson
- Property Finance — Partner Kumar Tewari
- Restructuring & Insolvency — Partner Prav Reddy
The Legal 500 has been analyzing the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research program revised and updated every year to bring the most up‑to‑date vision of the global legal market. The rankings are based on a series of criteria that highlight the practice area teams that are providing the most cutting-edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel. Research is based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.