(CHICAGO) Katten announced today that the firm's Executive Committee voted to promote 11 associates to partner.
"Our newest partners are an especially distinguished group," said Katten Chairman Roger P. Furey. "They have had significant success in deepening relationships with our clients and developing new client relationships in ways that have helped the firm grow."
The new partners are:
- Mark T. Ciani, Litigation, New York
- Charles A. DeVore, Litigation, Chicago
- Jonathan D.S. Evans, Structured Finance and Securitization, New York
- Christopher B. Ferenc, Intellectual Property, Washington, DC
- Wade A. Glover, Corporate, Dallas
- Dmitriy Lampert, Commercial Finance, Chicago
- Elizabeth D. Langdale, Litigation, New York
- Daniel E. Lipton, Litigation, Washington, DC
- Yelena Shagall, Litigation, Chicago
- Jason M. Vismantas, Real Estate, Chicago
- Jeffrey A. Wakolbinger, Intellectual Property, Chicago