About Wade A. Glover
Wade Glover represents private equity firms and privately held businesses in a variety of transactions, including leveraged buyouts and mergers and acquisitions. His clients are from diverse industries, including consumer products and retail, education, energy, manufacturing and media. He also provides general corporate counseling to public and private companies, private equity funds and their portfolio companies, advising on corporate governance issues and commercial contracts.
Buyers and sellers of companies have the goal: to get the most value with the least risk
A transactional attorney focused on the selling and buying of companies, Wade represents both sellers and buyers. When representing the seller, he does everything he can to curtail risk with as little exposure as possible after closing. When representing the buyer, he tries to do the same thing, protecting his client from losses that may arise as a result of the sellers' pre-closing actions.
In all instances, the first step toward a positive outcome is to understand his clients' concerns. So for each deal and each client, Wade learns what his client expects from their transaction, what their primary concerns are and where they see risk. Then he uses their input and his past experience to craft a transaction that will meet their needs.
Prior to joining Katten, Wade was an associate at another firm, working on numerous international transactions and deals with complex acquisition structures. He was able to work on matters ranging from bankruptcy deals to venture capital (VC) investments, leveraged buyouts (LBOs) to mergers of equals (MOEs).
While in law school, Wade was an editor of the Texas Tech Law Review.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity
- Lead M&A associate over serial acquisition program utilized by longstanding client for acquisition of similar companies within common industry.
- Represented private investment firm in acquiring a leading provider of professional AV equipment. *
- Represented dairy processor in an equity recapitalization. *
- Represented private investment firm in acquisition of California manufacturer of gummy vitamins and candy and formation of new holding company headquartered in San Francisco. *
- Represented leading specialty materials company in acquisition of manufacturer of high-performance woven fabrics. *
- Represent Highlander Partners in acquisition of certain iconic trademarks that are exclusively licensed to Hershey's.
- Represented Highlander Partners in selling 100% of the equity of Versatex Holdings, LLC.
- Represent ExploreUSA RV Supercenters in the sale of the company.
- Represent Keeco in acquisition by merger of Ellery Homestyles Holding Corporation.
- Represent Trinity Hunt Management in acquisition of Veracity Research Company and related affiliates.
Represented HVAC company in:
- acquisition of HVAC and plumbing assets of a company in Florida;
- sale of assets related to a recently acquired pest control division;
- acquisition of plumbing assets of a company in Florida;
- acquisition of HVAC and plumbing assets of a company in the Carolinas; and
- acquisition of plumbing and HVAC assets of a company in Florida and Georgia.
September 3, 2019
September 3, 2019
March 12, 2019
September 6, 2018
March 13, 2018
Presentations and Events
The Entrepreneurial Development Series presented by The Institute for Innovation & EntrepreneurshipFebruary 2012