About Wade A. Glover
As a Dallas-based partner in our Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions practices, Wade Glover regularly represents private equity firms, their portfolio companies and other privately held businesses in negotiating, structuring and executing complex and strategic transactions, including leveraged buyouts, acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, growth equity investments, restructurings, “tear-outs” and distressed transactions, including bankruptcy “363 Sales.” He has extensive experience in, and routinely provides corporate counsel to, boards and their management teams regarding growth initiatives and exits. His clients are acquisitive in diverse industries, including consumer products and retail, education, energy, manufacturing, and media.
Proven M&A counsel to funds and private companies
For each matter, Wade seeks to understand the client’s immediate goals to determine what a “successful” transaction looks like. But beyond that, Wade uses his experience in representing private equity funds in the lifecycle of their holdings to think through not only how to address the issues currently in play, but also anticipate issues that may come up in the future (subsequent bolt-on acquisitions, dividend recaps, management incentives and, of course, the exit). He understands that no two deals are the same and that each purchase agreement requires a bespoke approach. Wade has significant experience in sophisticated “middle-market” transactions in North Texas, as well as throughout the rest of the United States.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity
- Represented longstanding client in its serial acquisition program for acquisition of similar companies within common industry.
- Represent Highlander Partners in acquisition of certain iconic trademarks that are exclusively licensed to Hershey's.
- Represented Highlander Partners in selling 100% of the equity of Versatex Holdings, LLC.
- Represent ExploreUSA RV Supercenters in the sale of the company.
- Represent Keeco in acquisition by merger of Ellery Homestyles Holding Corporation.
- Represent Trinity Hunt Management in acquisition of Veracity Research Company and related affiliates.
Represented HVAC company in:
- acquisition of HVAC and plumbing assets of a company in Florida;
- sale of assets related to a recently acquired pest control division;
- acquisition of plumbing assets of a company in Florida;
- acquisition of HVAC and plumbing assets of a company in the Carolinas; and
- acquisition of plumbing and HVAC assets of a company in Florida and Georgia.
- Represented private investment firm in acquiring a leading provider of professional AV equipment. *
- Represented dairy processor in an equity recapitalization. *
- Represented private investment firm in acquisition of California manufacturer of gummy vitamins and candy and formation of new holding company headquartered in San Francisco. *
- Represented leading specialty materials company in acquisition of manufacturer of high-performance woven fabrics. *
October 19, 2020
March 6, 2020
September 3, 2019
September 3, 2019
March 12, 2019
September 6, 2018
March 13, 2018
October 5, 2020
Presentations and Events
The Entrepreneurial Development Series presented by The Institute for Innovation & EntrepreneurshipPresenter | Legal Issues Related to Starting a BusinessFebruary 2012