(LONDON) Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP announced today that the firm was named a leader in five practice areas, including as a "Firm to Watch" in the Commercial Property: Investment category, as part of The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2023, a leading guide to law firms in the UK. The other recognized practice areas are: Derivatives and Structured Products, Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory, Hospitality and Leisure, and Property Finance.
Seven attorneys were recommended across five practice areas in this year's directory. Partner Charlotte Sallabank was named a "Leading Individual" in the Corporate Tax category for the third time and the second year in a row. This distinction spotlights true market leaders in the tax sector.
The following leading individuals were recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2023 guide:
- Carolyn H. Jackson — Derivatives and Structured Products, Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory
- Nathaniel Lalone — Derivatives and Structured Products, Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory
- Neil Robson — Derivatives and Structured Products, Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory
- Charlotte Sallabank (Leading Individual) — Corporate Tax
- Peter Sugden — Commercial Property: Investment, Hospitality and Leisure
- Edward A. Tran — Financial Services: Non-Contentions/Regulatory
- Gavin Vollans — Commercial Property: Investment
The Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up‑to‑date vision of the global legal market. The rankings are based on a series of criteria that highlight the practice area teams that are providing the most cutting-edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel. Research is based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.