Partner Michael Callahan will present a "Massachusetts Legal Update" on Friday, May 15 at 11:00 a.m. (ET). The program will focus on the following topics:
- hospital governing boards;
- hospital medical staff membership issues;
- options to create a single, unified and integrated medical staff in a multi-hospital system;
- how boards must interact with hospital staff;
- the impact on bylaws; and
- who can order hospital outpatient services, among others.
For more information, click here.
To view the presentation slides, click here.