Partner Michael Callahan will present "Dealing with Disruptive Physicians" on Tuesday, May 5 at 10:15 a.m. (ET). The program will focus on the following areas:
- defining what is disruptive and impaired behavior;
- main impediments to addressing unprofessional behavior;
- components of successful policies;
- legal standards;
- data Bank and state reporting requirements;
- confidentiality and HR employment issues;
- after care issues; and
- how to respond to third-party inquiries.
For more information, click here.
To view the presentation slides, click here.