Health Care partners Ken Davis and Lou Glaser, national Health Care chair Laura Martin, and Health Care associate Neal Shah will present "Minimizing Stark Law Execution Risks" on Thursday, January 14. The presentation will cover the ethical and professional obligations of in-house legal counsel to provide competent representation regarding Stark Law under the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct. The presentation also will include:
- fair market value pitfalls;
- practical safeguards against non-compliant arrangements;
- physician group practice structures;
- Stark Law implications of losses and subsidies;
- consultant exception minefields;
- recent Stark Law changes; and
- ethical quandaries for in-house counsel.
To view the presentation slides, click here.
To view the presentation handout, click here.