Several publications, including Texas Lawyer, The Texas Lawbook, Dallas Business Journal and D Healthcare Daily, published articles regarding the recent arrival of Lisa Atlas Genecov, Cheryl Camin Murray and Kenya Woodruff in Katten's Dallas office.
Texas Lawyer noted the synergies between the three health care partners, with Lisa stating that "Katten rose to the top" with the firm's "well-established health care practice and a wide network of lawyers," as well as its "high-quality lawyers, a forward-thinking strategy, and a culture that values teamwork and diversity." Dallas Citybizlist called the trio "deeply talented" and Attorney at Law Magazine called the move "[taking the] Health Care practice in Dallas to the next level."
- "Trio of Health Care Partners Unite at Katten's Dallas Office," Texas Lawyer, October 5
- "Katten Muchin Adds Third Name to New Health Care Practice," The Texas Lawbook and Dallas Business Journal, October 5
- "Katten Muchin Launches Healthcare Practice, Adds Two Partners in Dallas," The Texas Lawbook and Dallas Business Journal October 2
- "Chicago-based Law Firm Opening a Healthcare Practice in Dallas," D Healthcare Daily, October 5
- "All-Star Trio of Women Boosts Katten's Health Care Practice in Dallas," Dallas Citybizlist, October 5
- "Talk of the Town Texas," Attorney at Law Magazine, October 5
- Additional coverage includes Austin Business Journal, Dallas Business Journal, Dallas Bar Association, American Health Lawyers Association, MarketWatch, as well as on TV and radio