Katten Muchin Rosenman UK LLP will host the panel discussion, "Regulatory and Cross-Border Issues for Proprietary Trading Firms" at 5:00 p.m. (GMT) on Thursday, February 4 with the following Financial Services partners serving as panelists: Janet Angstadt, Christian Hennion, Carolyn Jackson, Nathaniel Lalone, Neil Robson and Lance Zinman. The session will address the following topics:
- updates on MiFID II;
- Brexit implications;
- senior managers and the certification regime;
- cybersecurity initiatives;
- Regulation AT;
- SEC/FINRA proposals for algorithmic and proprietary traders;
- tax concerns and structuring implications; and
- advisory and pool registration pitfalls.
To register for the program, click here.
To view the presentation slides, click here.