Health Care partner Michael Callahan will give the key note address, "Design and Implementation of Your PSES: A Dialog About Maximizing Protection and Improving Patient Care" at the Texas Hospital Association Patient Safety Organization Orientation and Collaborative Workshop on Wednesday, October 26 at 10:15 a.m. Topics will include:
- a brief overview of the industry movement towards reimbursing providers based on value versus volume;
- an overview of the Patient Safety Act and what is PSWP and a PSES;
- an overview of the HHS Guidance;
- the impact of the Guidance on PSES design and resulting options;
- a discussion of Clouse and pending PSO state Supreme Court cases; and
- a comparison of Texas and Patient Safety Act privilege practice protections.
For more information, click here.
To view the presentation slides, click here.