(CHICAGO) Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP announced today that nine new partners in key practice areas have been elected by the firm's Executive Committee.
"Becoming partner in a top law firm is not an easy task, but this talented group exhibited the strategic thinking and dedication to quality services necessary to meet the level of excellence we require for our clients," said Katten Chairman Roger P. Furey. "We congratulate these attorneys on this major milestone in their careers."
The new partners are:
- Brett T. Fox, Commercial Finance, Washington, DC
- Prachi S. Gokhale, Structured Finance and Securitization, New York
- Jerry L. Hall, Insolvency and Restructuring, New York
- Thomas Huang, Commercial Finance, New York
- David Luger, Litigation, Chicago
- Paul T. Musser, Insolvency and Restructuring, Chicago
- Erin Nichol, Corporate, Chicago
- Mark D. Rasmussen, Commercial Finance, Chicago
- Elizabeth Hermann Smith, Commercial Finance, Chicago