The joint winter issue of Kattison Avenue and The Katten Kattwalk examines legal issues in the fashion industry and the latest topics in advertising law.
In this issue:
- The 'Clock Is Ticking': Is Fashion Ready for Increased Demand for and Scrutiny of Sustainability?
- Q&A with Chris Cole
- Kids Ad Watchdog Cases Hint at Future of NAD Enforcement
- Bad Faith Games – Hasbro Rolls and Loses
- Not-So-Open Gaming License: Dungeons & Dragons Publisher Tries to Tighten Grip on Third-Party Content
- You Meta Believe the GDPR Penalties Are No joke!
- Advertising Sustainability Aspirations Do Not Violate DC Consumer Protection Procedures Act
To read the full newsletter, click here.