(CHICAGO) Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP today announced that six new partners have been elected by its Board of Directors. The new partners include:
- Andrew Boldt, Litigation, Chicago
- Seth Messner, Structured Finance, Washington, DC
- Paige Barr, Insolvency and Restructuring, Chicago
- Travis Heidorf, Commercial Finance, Chicago
- Stephen Benson, Intellectual Property Litigation, Chicago
- Christina Costley, Securities Litigation, Century City, California
"This is a great milestone in the careers of these attorneys and also a tribute to their excellent work and dedication," said Vincent A. F. Sergi, chairman of Katten.